4G Phones with LTE 4G Tester tools &Wifi/Wireless Site Survey Software
Are you one among those concerned about 4G phones as to what will happen to 4G when 5G comes? Worry not. 4G phones still work on a 5G network, and your 4G phone and its 4G SIM will continue to work well as they do today. 4G will be around for years to come, and it will not be going to happen shut down for at least a decade, regardless of how fast the 5G network grows. 4G will be available and will co-exist with 5G networks.So, now let us see what will happen to 4g phones when 5g comes along with Accurate 4G Tester, 4G LTE Tester, 4G Network Tester and VOLTE Testing tools & Equipment and Accurate Best wireless site survey software, site survey tools for wireless networks &Wifi site survey software app in detail.
5G is the fifth generation of the internetor the fifth generation of mobile networks that come after 2G, 3G, and 4G. The 5G network is the latest technological advancement that will help you to improve the quality of wireless mobile communication, browse faster, and saves time. With a 5G network, users will be able to download stuff quicker to get better performance as multiple devices are connected to the same network. 5G has the potential that will bring a revolution in several businesses (10-100 times improvement to the existing 4G Networks) by improving the working cultures and living standards of the employees. Some of the advantages that 5G technology is expected to provide –
- HD movies can be downloaded in seconds on 5G as its ultra-fast fiber-optic network speeds can go 20 gigabits per second (Gbps).
- Reduced latency will reduce the response time from hundreds of milliseconds to boost real-time data transfer.
- 5G supports one million devices per 0.38 square miles as compared to just 2,000 devices with 4G.
When a question comes, will 4G phones work on 5G? Yes, it will. However, 4G won’t receive the enhanced 5G speed. So, you can upgrade your 4G to 5G phones if you want to experience the full potential of the next-gen network. 5G networks will work with 4G and the outcome is that 5G-capable cell phones will still use 4G technology. So, if you want to choose a device on 5G and use your old 4G SIM you can absolutely do that but if you want to use a 4G device to avail of 5G, you cannot do that.
4G phones are widely available to everyone but 4G phones don’t support 5G. To avail 5G network, you must get it replaced with a 5G phone. Here is a list of 5G-capable phones available in the market.
- iPhone 12
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G
- Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Motorola Edge Plus
- Sony Xperia 1 II
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 – Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
4G is an advanced technology for wireless devices, and the advantages the 4G provides are data transfer rates that can be greater than even your fastest cable. The benefits of 4G are as follows:
- The fastest speed ever: 4G network with the fastest internet connectivity enables you to access any information which may consume heavy data volume.4G is perfect for online shopping, long hours chatting, downloading multiple apps, and watching online videos.
- User-friendly and multitasking: 4G mobile phones are user-friendly as you can control them with one touch. 4G smartphone users can perform severalactivities such as listening to music, and uploading/ downloading files instantly, capturing pictures, paying bills, and more.
- Voice clarity: Uninterrupted voice call is another advantage of 4G phones as a 4G-enabled smartphone lets you make calls with wide network connectivity and improved voice quality.
Whether it’s 4G or 5G phones, if you want to enjoy reliable cellular connectivity with faster data speeds and fewer dropped calls, network testing is the best way to choose. Though several ways for network monitoring and testing are available out there, MNOs or service providers are more interested in non-traditional testing techniques to measure QoE on 5G/4G coverages. The RantCell pro app is one of the best solutions, convenient to use for network measurement by identifying poor coverage areas. With RantCell (compatible with any Android or iOS device), you can perform the tests remotely by seating anywhere at your convenience without visiting the site directly.